Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mudlet user and script developer, hailing from MorgenGrauen (German).
- User:Kebap/documentation-in-wiki - currently on hold
- Establish translation-infrastructure for Mudlet universe
- Create PR to clean up feedback from Crowdin - see issue 1802
- Improve documentation for translators
- How to translate plural forms in crowdin
- Improve documentation for developers
- How to handle special characters at start or end of translateable text
- Learn how to write working i18n style code for English hacks like "next %n time(s)"
- QT documentation thereof: http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/i18n-source-translation.html#handling-plurals
- Graphical overview of Release dates
- Add MorgenGrauen to Mudlet MUDs
- review recommendations from Listing_Your_MUD
Enable Discord group "Testers" to (de-)register themselves via Discord reactionsdone! :)
- Create PR to clean up texts in source - see github issue 1801
Learn how to make small PR like above with Smart Git instead of github web interfacedone! :)
- Improve Mudlet documentation, which is not interesting for Mudlet users, but only for (some) developers.
Examples for Wiki formatting
- functionName(arg1, arg2, [optionalArg3])
- What the function does. In this case, it is just a non-existing function with the only purpose to show, how to write documentation for functions
- Returns whatever the function returns.
Note: Available since Mudlet 3.5
- What arg1 is/does. Passed as a string.
- What arg2 is/does. Passed as a string.
- (optional) The name needn't be telling. Relevant is to mark optional arguments at the start of this line (with text "optional" in brackets) and in the function definition line (with [these] brackets)
--a small example snippet of the function in action --the comments up top should introduce it/explain what the snippet does functionName("arg1", "arg2")